documentnoun |ˈdäkyəmənt|a piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.verb |ˈdäkyəˌment| [ with obj. ]record (something) in written, photographic, or other form: the photographer spent years documenting the lives of miners.• support or accompany with documentation.DERIVATIVESdocumentable |ˌdäkyəˈmentəbəl|adjective,documental |ˌdäkyəˈmentl|adjective,documenter |-ˌmentər|nounORIGIN late Middle English: from Old French, from Latin documentum ‘lesson, proof’ (in medieval Latin‘written instruction, official paper’), from docere‘teach.’
- You decide on the process/format.
- The marks you make will be a result of "marking" an event that happens in real time.
- Present your ideas to the class on your scheduled day (I will announce presentation dates during class time). Must have two different ideas, at least three pieces of research for each, two must be visual imagery. There is a handout that must be filled out before you present. You can find it on LMS.
- Once complete, post professional images and an artist statement on your blog.
- You must be able to support all your decisions, conceptual and formal, verbally and in an artist statement.
- You are expected to make thoughtful decisions that demonstrate research, intellect and meaning.
- Professional images of the final solution are required as well as an artist statement.
- Post images and statement on your blog after you have presented final solution to the class.