Translate

Friday, September 16, 2016

Mary Beth Hietapelto, Student Work

Exisitng Marks Challenge:






Boundary
I chose this location because of the length of the boardwalk. I used sticks to mirror the linear element that originally attracted me to this landscape. My goal was to have the sunrise cast long shadows down the boardwalk, but the last two days were too overcast. 





Silhouette Challenge:







Scopophobia 
My inspiration for this drawing was scopophobia, the fear of being watched. I always suspect that someone can see inside my large well lit windows at night. I was hoping to have more lit windows in my photos, but once I started experimenting and using flash, my neighbors scopophobia must have kicked in because everyone turned off the lights and drew the blinds. 






No comments:

Post a Comment