- Make drawings (2) drawings that leave temporary marks in a landscape.
- Each drawing should occupy approx. a perimeter of 5' (width) x 5' (height). Depth is your choice.
- Photograph each drawing from multiple angles. Also, include detail shots.
- The final solution can also be a video.
- Post images on your blog.
- Title each drawing.
- Write a brief statement for each drawing.
- Present your work to the class.
- Use objects or items in/ near the area (this includes your body).
- Or you can bring objects into the landscape. Remember, the drawings are not permanent and any items brought into the landscape cannot be harmful to the landscape and must be removed by you.
- You can also create objects with the intention of specifically placing in the landscape.
- Check out visual examples here on the blog. Look under the title "Ephemeral Marks in the Landscape".