- Make drawings (2) drawings that leave temporary marks in a landscape.
- Each drawing should occupy approx. a perimeter of 5' (width) x 5' (height). Depth is your choice.
- Photograph each drawing from multiple angles. Also, include detail shots.
- The final solution can also be a video.
- Post images on your blog.
- Title each drawing.
- Write a brief statement for each drawing.
- Present your work to the class.
- The only materials/tools you can use are objects or items in/ near the area (this includes your body).
- Check out visual examples here on the blog. Look under the title "Ephemeral Marks in the Landscape".